Lower costs and less administrative challenges allow for a speedy and less expensive repatriation process. This also allows us to transport your loved ones directly to any location of your choosing and does not require for you to make arrangements for a funeral director to pick up the remains from a destination airport. If repatriation by road is possible, we usually recommend this service.
Please fill form
• Form A – birth certificate;
• Form B – marriage certificate;
• Form C – death certificate;
• Autopsy – humans remains section (dissection);
• Embalment - embalming is the science of preserving human remains by treating them (in its modern form with chemicals) to forestall decomposition;
• Cremation - burning of human remains in special heater (furnaces). Trasfare the ashes in a coffin, urn, casket or shroud;
• Human remains - dead body and it‘s remains.